Welcome to my website! I am an Assistant Professor within the Department of Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering (ECEE) at the University of Colorado Boulder.
My background is in the broad areas of Optimization Theory, Signal Processing, and Control. The objective of my current research is to advance theory, algorithms, and analysis for optimization, control, and learning of network systems and cyber-physical systems, governed by complex physical, behavioral, and computational interdependencies. Current application domains include power and energy systems, transportation systems, and collaborative computing.
Position available for a postdoc, with interest in working on online optimization and learning. Various applications domains are of interest.
I am looking for motivated Ph.D. students with research interests in online optimization and game theory, with potentiasl application domains that span power and energy systems, wind farms, and transportation networks.
News and updates:
- Jan. '19: I gave an invited talk at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences at the University of Cambridge.
- Jan. '19: I gave a talk at the Department of Information Ingineering at the University of Padova.
- Jan. '19: Welcome to Martina Bucciarelli. She is a Ph.D. student at the University of Siena, and she joins our group as a visiting student.
- Jan. '19: Welcome to Ana Ospina. She will be pursuing her PhD under the joint supervision with Prof. K. Baker.
- Dec. '18: I will teach the course ECEN 5007-005 Optimization for Energy Systems in the Spring-2019 semester.
- Sep. '18: Welcome to Emilio Benenati. He is a master student at the ETH Zurich, and he joins our group as a visiting student.
- Aug. '18: Welcome to Amir Ajalloeian. He will purse his PhD under my supervision.
- Aug. '18: I teach the course ECEN 5008-006 Coordinated Control of Multi-agent Systems.
- Aug. '18: I started my Assistant Professor within the ECEE Department of the University of Colorado Boulder.