- Barnes, F., Kandala, S. “Effects of Time Delays on Biological Feedback Systems and Electromagnetic Field Exposures” online March Bioelectromagnetics 2018
- Barnes, F., Greenebaum, B., Role of Radical Pairs and Feedback in Weak Radio Frequency Field Effects on Biological Systems” on line March Environmental Research 2018 Environmental Research Volume 163, May 2018, Pages 165–17
- Pratibha Sharma, Kimberly Newman, Dr. Carlin S. Long, , A.J. Gasiewski and Frank Barnes, (2017) “Use of Wavelet Transform to Detect Compensated and Decompensated Stages in the Congestive Heart Failure Patient” Biosensors 2017, 7(3), 40; doi:10.3390/bios7030040
- Eugene Freeman, Davide Occello , Frank Barnes “Energy storage for electrical systems in the USA.”
- Barnes F, Greenebaum B. 2015. The effects of weak magnetic fields on radical pairs. Bioelectromagnetics 36: 45-54. DOI: 10.1002/bem.21883.
- F.S. Barnes, D. Budd, M Lim and E. Freeman “Compressed Air Energy Storage” Chapter 19 pp 2715-2742 Handbook of Clean Energy Systems Vol 5, Editors Cabeza, L. Sioshansi R. Yan, J. Wiley, 2015
- Castello PR, Hill I, Sivo F, Portelli L, Barnes F, Usselman R, Martino CF. 2014. Inhibition of cellular proliferation and enhancement of hydrogen peroxide production in fibrosarcoma cell line by weak radio frequency magnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics 35:598-602.
Mohit Chhabra , Frank Barnes,” Robust Current Controller Based Solar-Inverter System Used for Voltage Regulation at a Substation” IEEE-PVSC 2014 207
- P.T. Fracasso, F.S. Barnes, A.H.R. Costa, Energy cost optimization in water 468
- distribution systems using Markov Decision Processes, in: Green Computing 469
- Conference (IGCC), Arlington, VA, 2013, pp. 1–6.
- 201. Chhabra, M., Lim, M., Barnes, F., "Frequency Stabilization Using Solar Smoothing, Leveling, and Time Shifting in a Hybrid Renewable Network", IEEE ISGT, December 2011, Kollam, Kerala, India
- Tigrek, S., Barnes, F. “Water structures and effects of electric and magnetic fields” in NON-THERMAL EFFECTS AND MECHANISMS OF INTERACTION BETWEEN ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND LIVING MATTER Edited by Livio Giuliani and Morando SoffrittiEuropean Journal of Oncology Eur. J. Oncol. - Library Vol. 5 October 2010
- Carlos F. Martino, Kevin McCabe, Lucas Portelli, Mark Hernandez, and Frank Barnes "Reduction of the Earth’s Magnetic Field Inhibits Growth Rates of Model Cancer Cell" Bioelectromagnetics 00:1^7 (2010)
- Ashraf, A..,Cheema , M., Tambawala, M. , Laterza, R., Zhou, E., Rathnabharathi K., Barnes, F. "Effects of 900-MHZ Radio Frequencies on Chemotaxis of Human Neutrophils in Vitro,"IEEE Trans on Biomedical Engineering Vol 55 No 2 pp 795-797
- Arthur, C., Flaig, T., Su, L., Denney, R., Barnes, F., Glode, L., "The effect of ultrasonic irradiation on doxorubicin-induced cytotoxicity in three human bladder cancer cell lines," Ultrasonics, Vol. 46, (2007) 68-73.
- Interaction of DC and ELF Electric Fields with Biological Materials and Systems, Chapter 5 in The CRC Handbook on Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields, 3rd Edition Edited by Frank Barnes and Ben Greenebaum Nov. 2006
- Setting standards in the presence of developing scientific understanding. Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine Nov. 2006.
- "An Assessment of Potential Health Effects from Exposure to PAVE PAWS Low-Level Phased-Array Radiofrequency Energy” National Academic Press. Committee chair, 14 coauthors. February 2005
- Barnes, F., Kwon, Y., A Theoretical Study of the Effects of RF Fields in the Vicinity of Membranes. Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 26, No. 2 (2005) 118-124