The following list of peer reviwed documents has been pulled from my CV and lists our most recent publications (Updated 23 December, 2020). For additional information on ongoing research, please see the Research Projects page. For downloadable PDFs, please see my Research Gate profile.
Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
Dr. Anderson’s students underlined.
- Arquilla K, Leary S, Webb A, Anderson AP Wearable 3-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) placement model for fleet sizing of medical devices. Aerospace Medicine and Human Performance. Aerospace Medicine and Human Performance. 91 (11), pp. 868-875(8). DOI: https://doi.org/10.3357/AMHP.5633.2020; November 2020
- Lyons K, Slaughenhaupt R, Mupparaju S, Lim J, Anderson AP, Stankovic A, Cowan D, Fellows A, Binsted K, Buckey J. Autonomous Psychological Support for Isolation and Confinement. Aerospace Medicine and Human Performance. 91 (11), pp. 876-885(10). DOI: https://doi.org/10.3357/AMHP.5705.2020; November 2020
- Banerjee NT, Baughman A, Lin S, Witte Z, Klaus DM, Anderson AP. Development of Alternative Reality Environments for Spacecraft Habitat Design Evaluation. Virtual Reality. (), 1-10. DOI: 10.1007/s10055-020-00462-6; July 2020
- Anderson AP, Covington K, Rieke C, Fellows A, Buckey J. Detecting changes in distortion product otoacoustic emission maps using statistical parametric mapping and random field theory. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America.147(5):3444–3453. DOI: 10.1121/10.0001235. April 2020
- Anderson AP, Boppana A, Wall R, Acemyan CZ, Adolf J, Klaus D. Framework for developing alternative reality environments to engineer large, complex systems. Virtual Reality. DOI: 10.1007/s10055-020-00448-4. May 2020
- Arquilla K, Webb AK, Anderson AP. Textile electrocardiogram (ECG) electrodes for wearable health monitoring. Sensors. 20(4):1013. DOI:10.3390/s20041013. February 2020
- Shen Y-Y, Ahmed NR, Anderson AP. Newton–Cotes Discretization for Improved Dead-Reckoning in Bayesian Estimators with Limited Sampling Rate. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics.43(4):831–837. January 2020
- Boppana A, Anderson AP. DynaMo: Dynamic Body Shape and Motion Capture with Intel RealSense Cameras. Journal of Open Source Software.4(41):1466. DOI: 10.21105/joss.01466. September 2019
- Stirling L, Arezes P, Anderson AP. Implications of Space Suit Injury Risk for Developing Computational Performance Models. Aerospace Medicine and Human Performance. 90(6):553–65. June 2019
Peer Reviewed Conference Publications
Dr. Anderson’s students underlined.
- Arquilla, K., Webb, A. K., Anderson, A. "Woven electrocardiogram (ECG) electrodes for health monitoring in operational environments", IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference. Held virtually, 07/2020.
- Boppana, A., Anderson, A. “A Biomechanical Design Framework to Improve Spacesuit Boot Fit.” 50th International Conference on Environmental Systems. Virtually held, 07/2020.
- Devendorf, L., Arquilla, K., Wirtanen, S., Anderson, A., Frost, S. “Craftspeople as Technical Collaborators: Lessons Learned through an Experimental Weaving Residency.” Computer Human Interaction, 2020. Honolulu, HI. 04/2020 (Honorable Mention for Best Paper). Note: Acceptance rate to conference equivalent to a journal publication.
- Shen, Y., Miller, J., Anderson, A. “Comfort, Mobility, and Durability Assessment of a Wearable IMU System for EVA Suits”. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Big Sky, MT. 03/2020.
- Voros, J., Sherman, S., Rise, R., Callas, M., Kyruchkov, A., Stine, P., Rizkallah, J., Anderson, A., Clark, T. “Multi-Modal Stochastic Resonance to Enhance Astronaut Perceptual Performance: Experimental Design”. IEEE Aerospace. Big Sky, MT. 03/2020.
- Shen, Y., Wood, S., Anderson, A. “Evaluation of Wearable Inertial Sensors for Spacesuit Design Applications Using Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation”. AIAA Scitech 2020 Forum. Orlando, FL. 01/2020
- Shen, Y., Anderson, A. “Extended Kalman Filter for Magnetometer-Free Estimation of Spacesuit Wearer Joint Kinematics Using Inertial Measurements”. International Conference on Information Fusion, Ottawa, Canada. 07/2019.
- Pinedo, C., Dixon, J., Chang, C., Auguste, D., Brewer, M., Jensen, C., Hill, C., Desilva, D., Jones, A., Anderson A., Voss, J. “Development of an Augmented Reality System for Human Space Operations” International Conference on Environmental Systems, Boston, MA, 07/2019.
- Anderson, A. “Understanding Human-Space Suit Interaction to Prevent Injury During Extravehicular Activity” Doctoral Degree in Aerospace Biomedical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Advisor Prof. Dava Newman. June 2014
- Anderson, A. “Addressing design challenges in mechanical counterpressure spacesuit design and space-inspired informal education policy” Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering and Technology Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Advisor Prof. Dava Newman. February 2011