RTD began charging to board buses on July 1, so CU is offering a prorated "optional bus pass" for our students to purchase. Due to not having in person classes this summer, the Bus and Bike Program fees are waived and all student bus passes have been suspended thru August 1. For students that would like to ride transit, without paying farebox rates, they can extend their bus pass remotely by following these steps:
- Login to your account at www.colorado.edu/buffonecard and deposit $45 to your Campus Cash account.
- Once the deposit in complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number on the bottom of your bus pass, highlighted below.
- We will charge your Campus Cash account the $45 fee and your pass will be extended through the summer.
- If complete by June 24, you should not experience any break in service.
- If completed after this day, you may experience up to a 72-hour delay
Please let us know if you have any questions. Pass purchase questions should be sent to email@example.com and general pass questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no action is taken, Fall semester bus passes will automatically become active again on August 1 for students that will be enrolled for that semester.