A suspension list of over 22,000 students was sent to RTD on May 30. If you aren't enrolled in summer classes as a fee-paying student, a qualifying graduate student employee, or purchased an optional summer bus pass then your pass will be suspended over the summer. However, if you would like to retain the use of your transit pass throughout the summer you can purchase an "optional pass" for $85 from the Buff OneCard office in C4C.
To purchase an optional pass please either visit the Buff OneCard office in C4C or here are the steps to extend your summer bus pass remotely:
- The cost to extend the pass is $85.
- Please log in to your account at www.Colorado.edu/buffonecard and deposit this $85 to your Campus Cash account.
- Once the deposit is complete, email email@example.com back with the number on the bottom of your bus pass, highlighted below.
- They will charge your Campus Cash account the $85 fee and your pass will be extended.
- If complete by May 29, you should not experience any break in service.
- Passes purchased after this date will have up to a 72 hour lapse in service while the RTD system is updated.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on the pass purchase process.
Graduate Student Employee qualifications
Graduate students holding active CU Boulder student faculty appointments (GA, RA, TA, GPTI, but this does not include hourly employed students) during the summer will have continued use of their RTD pass. These appointments must be at or above 15% time.
For further information or questions please e-mail email@example.com with your name, student ID #, and the first 8 digits of your CollegePass