Join the Zero Waste Outreach Team every Friday at 5pm through our Instagram Live event to see a zero waste DIY life hack that you can add to your daily habits and reduce your environmental impact!
Engage in a live demonstration of a zero waste DIY project, skill, or practice that your can immediately include in your life.
Join us through IG Live and make sure to ask us questions!
Find our CU Zero Waste Instagram account here and make sure follow us and turn on notifications so you know when we go live (or just tune in on time)!
We go Live at 5, every Friday during the Spring 2021 semester!
Here is a content schedule for the semester:
- Friday, 1/29/21: Gift cards made from home items... with Karlie Conzachi
- Friday, 2/5/21: Be My Zero Waste Valentine - ZW Gift Ideas with Laruen Mullen
- Friday, 2/12/21: Patching skills to repair your clothes with Michael Quirk
- Friday, 2/19/20: Bio Based Cleaners with Kayla Vasarhelyi
- Friday, 2/26/21: Zero Waste Coffee with Kate Huun
- Friday, 3/5/21: How to make your own toothpaste with Celeste Robinson
- Friday, 3/12/21: How to store food without plastic with Karlie Conzachi
- Friday, 3/19/21: DIY Hand Soap with Kayla Vasarhelyi
- Friday, 3/26/21: Upcycled food recepies with Michael Quirk
- Friday, 4/2/21: Planting seeds in reused containers with Laruen Mullen
- Friday, 4/9/21: Clothes don't fit? Turn them into something useful! with Kate Huun
- Friday, 4/16/21: Make your own hand sanitizer with Celeste Robinson
- Friday, 4/23/21: Craft gifting from home items with Karlie Conzachi
- Friday, 4/30/21: Candles... end of life reuse with Kayla Vasarhelyi