Disability Services has updated the way flexibility with attendance and assignment-related issues are handled for students approved for an Impact Letter, now known as the Flex Plan. Moving forward, students will no longer need to meet with their professors each semester to discuss their Impact Letter/Flex Plan as Disability Services will now be working with professors directly to reach an agreed upon plan regarding the implementation of this accommodation in their course. Please note, however, that students will need to continue to meet with their professors for their Accommodation Letter at the start of each semester. For more information, please see this page or attend one of the following information sessions available to faculty during the summer semester:
- Tuesday, July 9: 3-4pm in Center for Community (C4C), Room N215
- Thursday, July 11: 10-11am in C4C, Room S435
- Tuesday, July 16: 9-10am in C4C, Room S341
- Wednesday, July 17: 4-5pm in C4C, Room S341
- Thursday July 18: 1-2pm in C4C, Room N351A
- Friday, July 19: 8-9am in C4C, Room N215
Can’t make a session? Let us know and we’d be happy to meet with you 1:1.