Now accepting applications through January 3, 2022. Click here for more information.
The Dialogues Faculty Fellows Program aims to encourage CU Boulder faculty (Tenure Track or Instructors) to incorporate dialogue principles and practices into existing courses by providing resources and support.
Benefits for Dialogues Faculty Fellow
- Resources: Faculty Fellow receives $2000 as summer pay or as faculty development funds (summer pay will be reduced to cover fringe)
- Professional Development: Faculty Fellow will…
- deepen their understanding of the theory and practice of dialogue
- create plans to incorporate dialogue practices in their course(s)
- improve ability to teach complex topics in non-polarizing ways
- Membership in a professional learning community: Faculty Fellow exchanges ideas and shares teaching experiences with other faculty members who have held dialogues in their courses.
To learn about previous fellows, click here.