The Dialogues Faculty Fellows Program aims to encourage CU Boulder faculty (at any rank) to incorporate dialogue principles and practices into existing courses by providing resources and support. The fellowship develop the dialogue-based pedagogy of the faculty selected while also building a cohort of dialogue practitioners. We sponsor 2-3 Dialogues Faculty Fellows per year, when funding allows.
Applications for the 2023-24 cycle were accepted through March 10, 2023. Click here for more information and application details.
Benefits of the Dialogues Faculty Fellowship
- Resources: Faculty Fellow receives $2000 as summer pay or as faculty development funds (summer pay will be reduced to cover fringe)
- Professional Development: Faculty Fellow will…
- deepen their understanding of the theory and practice of dialogue
- create plans to incorporate dialogue practices in their course(s)
- improve ability to teach complex topics in non-polarizing ways
- Membership in a professional learning community: Faculty Fellow exchanges ideas and shares teaching experiences with other faculty members who have held dialogues in their courses.