October 17th 2020
Virtual Workshop via Zoom
in conjunction with the 53rd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO-53)
- Program has been published. Check it out here
- Poster submission deadline extended to Sunday September 20th.
- Call for posters is out! Please check it out here and share with the community. Looking forward to hearing about you exciting work.
- The workshop will be held via Zoom.
- All CWWMCA workshop attendees will be reimbursed for the workshop registration fee.
- The workshop will have several live sessions between 10am-4pm EST on Saturday October 17th.
The MICRO Career Workshop brings together women and under-represented minorities at different levels in academia, industry, research, government and students to promote the recruitment, retention and progression of women and under-represented groups with research interests in computer architecture.
The workshop highlights emerging and hot topics in computer architecture, but also provides opportunities for cross-disciplinary research, networking, and career advice and mentoring. The workshop contains a mix of technical presentations and panel sessions given by academic and industry leaders as well as informal activities to provide mentoring for students as they get started in their careers.
The workshop includes a student research poster session, career panels, advice on careers in academia, industry research, government, or deciding to start your own company, and a speed mentoring session. Keynotes and invited talks will cover the latest research trends in computer architecture.
There will be no charge for the workshop but participants need to register for the workshop.