It doesn't have to be Tuesday for you to enjoy these spots!
- T/Aco (pronounced T-aco) is the place to go to watch them handmake your tortillas.
- Wanna try something new? Roxie's Tacos blends the flavors of India and Mexico in their unique tacos.
- If your band is playing at the Fox Theater, Illegal Pete's will give you a free meal.
- Admit it, sometimes you still crave fast food. Luckily, the Taco Bell Cantina across from campus is a bit classier than the average Taco Bell.
- Bartaco is known for their wide variety, and the tacos are only $3.5 each.
- The murals inside of Taco Junky will blow your socks off.
- Tacos just an excuse for tequila? Then check out Tahona Tequila Bistro with over 100 varieties behind the bar.
- The food at Rincon Del Sol is about as authentic as it comes.
- Zolo Grill is perfect if you need your taco fix, but still want to impress your date by taking them to a nice resturant.
- At Santiago's the tacos are just a vehicle for their amazing award-winning chile. Try your tacos smothered.
Photo courtesy @Bartacolife/Twitter.