Which one would you take?
1. Energy and Interactions (EDUC 1580): It's physics, but for future elementary-school teachers.
2. America Through Baseball (HIST 2516): The history of America's pastime, and how world events have affected it.
3. Geology of Colorado (GEOL 1040): A geological history of the state that's sure to impress.
4. Yoga, Ancient and Modern (RLST 2612): In sum: Yoga's been around for a long time.
5. Wild West Soundscapes (MUEL 2742): From hymns to folk to Hollywood soundtracks, a musical overview.
6. Trash and Treasure, Temples and Tombs: Art and Archaeology of the Ancient World (ARTH 1509): It's all in the title.
7. Stars and Galaxies (ASTR 1200): Includes lectures at Fiske Planetarium, and a nighttime obesrvation at Sommers-Basuch Obervatory.
8. Biology and Society (EBIO 1100): Exploration of social issues such as reproduction and population.
9. Mapping a Changing World (GEOG 2053): Map-reading for better awareness of nature and society.
10. DNCE (1000, 1100, 1200, 1301, 2501): Exercise for credit: CU offers Modern, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop and African Dance.