There’s no passenger rail service to Boulder today, and hasn’t been for decades. But in the early 1900s, a person could ride a train directly to and from the CU Boulder campus. The university depot, shown here, was located approximately where the Ramaley Biology building sits now, just behind Norlin Library. In 1910, the one-way fare from Denver was 70 cents. The last train went through on April 24, 1932.
Photo courtesy CU Heritage Center