At CU Boulder, courses across the university are tackling questions of democracy, technology and political identity in the digital age.
- ANTH 7000 - Politics of Data (Alison Cool, spring 2020)
- ANTH 1155 - Global Connectivity and Digital Technology (Alison Cool, spring 2019)
- ANTH 4755/5755 - Cultures of Expertise: Science, Politics and Knowledge (Alison Cool, spring 2019)
- ANTH 4745/4755 - Science, Technology, and Society (Alison Cool, spring 2018)
- CSCI 7000 - Strengthening Democracy through Technology (Shiv Mishra, spring 2019)
- PSCI 7024 - The Death of Democracy (Michaele Ferguson, spring 2020)