"The Wall in the North (of England) or Shakespeare and 'The Office of Wall'"
- Professor Adam N. McKeown, Tulane University
- Tuesday 2 April at 5:00 pm
- British and Irish Studies Room (M549), 5th floor Norlin Library
- Professor McKeown is the author of Fortifications and its Discontents from Shakespeare to Milton: Trouble in the Walled City (Routledge, 2019) and English Mercuries: Soldier Poets in the Age of Shakespeare (Vanderbilt, 2009)
New Histories for the Age of Shakespeare
"The Political Education of Young William Shakespeare"
- Glyn Parry, Professor of History, Roehampton University
- November 16, 2018