- University lock-ups should not be altered in any way. They need to either be left-justified or centered.
- The interlocking CU cannot be used by itself or have any artwork behind it or used in conjunction with it. There needs to be a clear space around the lock-up the height and width of the “U” in the interlocking CU when used in conjunction with any artwork
- University lock-ups cannot be used in any color besides approved branding colors. See approved colors.
- The wording “University of Colorado Boulder” needs to be printed in a branded font.
- Any use of the Ralphie artwork needs to be approved by JT Galloway: Jt.Galloway@Colorado.EDU
- There should be no trademark symbols associated with official university lock-ups or the wording “University of Colorado Boulder” or “CU.”
Do: Separate any artwork from the university lock-up. The university lock-up must be used with enough clear space around it.
Don’t: Alter the university lock-up in any way. It needs to be printed in a straight line either left-justified or centered.
Do: Use the lock-up provided to you by Strategic Relations and Communications.
Don’t: Create your own lockup with unbranded fonts.
Do: Separate group artwork from the university lock-up. In the example, the lock-up is on the sleeve to show assocation with the university.
Don’t: Change the branded font used for University of Colorado, place artwork over the interlocking CU or use "University of Colorado" by itself.
Do: Include the university lock-up (with adequate clear space around it) to show association with the university.
Don’t: Change the University of Colorado font. It needs to be in a branded font.
Do: Separate artwork from the university lock-up with enough clear space around it.