Are you a prospective student?
- Please email a biology advisor. Include in the email that you are a prospective student who is interested in ____ major (IPHY, MCDB, or EBIO). Let them know when you plan to be on campus and they will work to set up an individual appointment for you.
- Find out more about our advisors
- We prefer that prospective students do not attend our walk-in hours so that we can have adequate time to answer your questions.
Are you a CU Boulder Student who already has a biology advisor?
- Please make an appointment by going to www.colorado.edu/advising and click on Make an appointment.
- If you have a problem with the appointment system, please turn off any pop-up or ad-blocker and try again.
- The page where you log-in to the appointment system has links to some helpful videos that can also help you navigate the system
- If you are still having problems, please contact IT http://www.colorado.edu/oit/
Are you a CU Boulder student who does not have a biology advisor?
- You are welcome to attend our walk-in hours. Check the Walk-in Schedule here!
- If your questions are more in-depth than can be handled in a walk-in, the biology advisor will likely schedule an appointment for you to come back.