Are you a prospective student?
- Please email a biology advisor. Include in the email that you are a prospective student who is interested in ____ major (IPHY, MCDB, or EBIO). Let them know when you plan to be on campus and they will work to set up an individual appointment for you.
- Find out more about our advisors
- We prefer that prospective students do not attend our drop-in hours so that we can have adequate time to answer your questions.
Are you a CU Boulder Student who already has a biology advisor?
- Please make an appointment by going to the Academic Advising and Coaching and click on Schedule an appointment. Or log into your Buff Portal Advising and click your advisor's picture to see their calendar!
- If you have a problem with the appointment system, please turn off any pop-up or ad-blocker and try again.
- The page where you log-in to the appointment system has links to some helpful videos that can also help you navigate the system
- If you are still having problems, please contact IT http://www.colorado.edu/oit/
Are you a CU Boulder student who does not have a biology advisor?
- You are welcome to attend our Zoom drop-in hours. Check the Drop-in Schedule here!
- If your questions are more in-depth than can be handled in a walk-in, the biology advisor will likely schedule an appointment for you to come back.