Range Ecologists / Botanists
Aster Canyon Consulting, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in Pinedale, Wyoming. We specialize in environmental field services including; wildlife surveys for threatened and endangered species, wildlife monitoring of gas fields, habitat mitigation recommendations, gas well reclamation monitoring & recommendations, endangered plant surveys, GIS mapping services, wetland delineations, and conservation easement baseline resource inventories. Our clients are oil and gas companies, non-profit conservation organizations, government agencies, engineers, land developers, realtors, and ranchers. Vegetation inventoried consists of arid cold-desert sagebrush-grassland and desert saltbush species.
We are currently seeking employees for 6 Range Ecologists / Botanists positions for the 2020 field season.
• Current students will be considered, bachelor’s degree graduates preferred.
Post Office Box 1704 Balanced Solutions for People and Nature Phone 307-367-6824
Pinedale, WY 82941 Fax 307-367-7090
• Applicants must be able to participate in pre-employment alcohol and drug screening.
• Maintain a high standard of safety.
• Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and provide proof.
• Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
• Ability to walk up to 5 miles a day, repeated bending and lift 40 pounds.
• Have dependable personal transportation to and from the Pinedale Office.