- Doors open at noon Friday. A ticket does not guarantee admission, so please arrive early to the Rec Center to ensure you can get into the event. And please wear your “Buffs” gear to represent our campus.
- Be prepared for airport-like security screening. Prohibited items include: bags, backpacks, skateboards, bicycles, signs, food, beverages, water bottles and weapons.
- There is no re-entry once you are inside.
Rec Center operations
- The vast majority of Rec Center areas will be open with normal operating procedures this week. The lower gym will be closed on Thursday, April 7 and Friday, April 8. The ice rink will be closed Friday. The following areas will be closed from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday: Upper gym, mat room, indoor track, cycle studio and studio 3.
- Stadium Drive will be closed most of Friday past the Dal Ward Athletic Center. Pedestrian and vehicle access to the Rec Center via Stadium Drive will be prohibited.
- There will be rolling road closures on the north side of campus at unspecified times on Friday afternoon. This could impact vehicular and bus traffic. There are currently no plans to reroute any bus services that travel through campus.
- Parking Lots 384 and 386 near the Rec Center are closed now through approximately 5 p.m. Friday. Permit holders can park in the Folsom Parking Garage at no charge while displaying their parking permit.
- Motorcycle Lot 398 is closed now through approximately 5 p.m. Friday. Motorcycles can park in Lot 385 (east side of Sewall Hall) or Lot 439 (east side of Aerospace Engineering) or any Circle M lot.
- Lot 380 will be closed from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday. Permit holders can park in the Folsom Parking Garage or Euclid Autopark at no charge while displaying their parking permits. Please note that the Euclid Autopark may be full due to the Conference on World Affairs.
- Anyone requiring ADA parking to attend the event may park in Lot 380 with their ADA placard and event ticket or Lot 380 permit.