Presented by CU Advocates, the CU Funding in Focus education forum at CU-Boulder will help us build a network of informed constituents. By attending, you'll be better prepared to promote the university's educational, research and economic contributions, as well as raise awareness about the state's and CU's funding challenges.
You will learn about:
- Funding trends for public higher education
- How the university spends a state dollar
- How CU is being efficient with limited resources
- How CU compares nationally in funding and tuition
- Fiscal outlook for the state and CU-Boulder
This program will provide the information you need to help influence public opinion about CU and higher education. Please join us for an advocacy reception following the forum.
Funding in Focus forum - March 12, 2013
University Memorial Center, Glenn Miller Ballroom