Fall 2014 Final Exam Hours:
Monday through Thursday
Dec 15th – 18th
8 am to 6 pm
|Friday, December 19
8 am to 4 pm
Dec 20 - Jan 4
Relocated to Folsom Stadium
Gate 11, Room 265
In order to help us serve you better during this very important time, please make note of the following information:
- If you haven’t visited us yet, follow the signs to the TAC which is located on the second floor of Norlin Library, room E203. Just past the Science Reference computer lab from the West Entrance; Or from the East Entrance, just up the stairs second door on the left.
- Due to the heavier than usual workload during finals, exams are scored in the order that they are received. Please let us know if you have other deadlines.
- Exam results are typically available no later than the next working day.
- We can be reached by phone at (303) 492-6700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave a brief message, if calling, with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER. We will make every effort to return your call or email you within an hour. However, should you have an emergency, phoning us is much faster.
- If you are currently using Desire2Learn your scores can be uploaded to D2L and hidden from students pending your review.