Records & Verifications

Enrollment Verifications

Current Students: Enrollment Verifications are provided by the National Student Clearinghouse and can be requested at no cost through MyCUInfo.

Name Change and Record Update

To change your name or update your record, you must complete the Name Change and Record Update form and return it to the Office of the Registrar with scanned copy of valid photo identification.

Change Your College or Major

The procedures required to change your major, college or school are set by each department. Please see your desired department to complete the requirements.

Concurrent Bachelor’s/Master’s Program Appeals

Students pursuing a concurrent bachelors/master’s degree will be automatically changed to graduate status after the completion of 130 credit hours (or 145 credit hours for a student in the College of Engineering and Applied Science). The Title IV Higher Education regulations require that an institution determine when a student has progressed from undergraduate to graduate status.


Welcome back! As classes get underway, please note the following Fall 2014 deadlines for Main Campus, full-semester courses.

Dear Student,

If you intend to graduate in May 2014, be sure to complete all the items below by the dates listed.

Do you need enrollment verification for Spring 2014? Good news! You can now obtain one without a trip to the Registrar’s office!

Welcome back! As classes start next week, remember the following dates for adding and dropping courses. Unless otherwise noted, all deadlines below end at 11:59 p.m. on the day listed.

Dear Student,

If you intend to graduate in December 2013, be sure to complete all the items below by the dates listed.

Important Dates

Loading Events...

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

  • E-mail us 
  • (303) 492-6970
  • In Person
    (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)

Regent Admin. Center 101
20 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309

See Department Contacts

Online Tools

Calendars & Schedules