Student Involvement Fair
Spring Student Involvement Fair:
Join over 2,500 CU students in learning more about the clubs and organizations that make up our CU Boulder community on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 for our Spring Student Involvement Fair. This event is free and open to the entire CU Boulder community and gives students the opportunity to connect with new individuals and groups, learn about upcoming campus events, and get involved in many of the different clubs and organizations on campus. The festival atmosphere will be amped up with music and free food—it's a great way to kick off the semester, welcome our returning students to campus, and get the word out about the work that your organization does!
- When: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
- Where: Glenn Miller Ballroom, Second Floor University Memorial Center
- Who: You and about 2,500 other members of the CU community including almost 100 organizations
- What: A festival of free food, giveaways, music, and fun!
- Why: It's a great way to recruit students to your organization, spread the word about your cause, or just have a great time welcoming new or returning students to campus
Be sure to like the Center for Student Involvement Facebook page for Student Involvement Fair updates, as well as plenty of information on other great campus events & involvement opportunities!
Student Clubs and Organizations:
CU Boulder is home to almost 400 student organizations. From freestyle skiing to theater, engineering to criminal justice—a wide variety of organizations participate to promote their group's purpose, goals, events, and of course recruit new members!
If your organization is a registered student organization in good standing with our office, you can request to reserve a table at the Spring Involvement Fair. Requests for this iteration of the Student Involvement Fair is now open! Click here to request a table and ensure you keep in touch over email for important information and updates. Space is very limited, register today!
Any specific questions regarding group registration or the general Student Involvement Fair can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303.492.7109.