- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a minimum 2.75 undergraduate grade point average (GPA) and in all previous coursework in Education.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all post-baccalaureate work.
- Teaching experience is strongly recommended, and an elementary or secondary teaching license is preferred.
- International Students only: TOEFL scores (114) or IELTS (8.0)
Persons interested in this program must seek admission to the Graduate School of the University of Colorado Boulder.
*The University no longer offers a paper application. Please contact the School of Education if you have difficulty with the online application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents contain information about grades, grade point averages, time limits, independent study/readings credits, deadlines, and other relevant topics. Please consult them for additional information about School of Education graduate programs and all required coursework.
The following are the deadlines for submitting complete application materials.
- Summer Term and Fall Semester—February 1
- Spring Semester—September 1
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure Programs
- Partners in Education (PIE) Program