Get Involved with the Center
Chancellor's Faculty/Staff Award for Excellence in STEM Education
The Center for STEM Learning awards grants to support faculty engagement in STEM education research and reform projects. Funding can support course release, summer salary, or research costs associated with such projects. Applicants may request support for STEM education projects in the early stages, for the coordination of existing projects, and to seed efforts that can continue beyond the funding period. Grants of up to $10,000 are awarded for a period of up to one year.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 15th, 2015
CHANCELLOR'S FACULTY AWARD (CFA) FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is a CFA?
- Who is eligible to apply for a CFA?
- How are CFA proposals evaluated?
- What does a successful proposal look like?
- How are CFAs administered?
- What about benefits and overhead?
- What is expected of Chancellor's Scholars?
- How can I spend my Chancellor's Award funds?
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
To see a list of past and current fellows and view their proposals, visit the Chancellor's Scholars page.
Go to Graduate Awards