Get Involved with the Center
Chancellor's Graduate Award for Excellence in STEM Education
Part-time (25% during the academic year, 50% during the summer) graduate research fellowships of up to one calendar year are available to support discipline-based STEM education research and educational transformation. These funds must be matched by the student’s faculty adviser, department, or another source. Preference will be given to proposals involving PhD-level STEM education research within a disciplinary department or though an interdisciplinary program.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Spring 2015 deadline TBA
CHANCELLOR'S GRADUATE AWARD (CGA) FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is a Chancellor's Graduate Award?
- Who is eligible to apply for a CGA?
- How are CGA applications evaluated?
- What does a successful proposal look like?
- How are CGA's administered?
- What is expected of Chancellor's Scholars?
- What about benefits and overhead?
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?