Mobile Food Pantry on Wednesday, May 19
A mobile food pantry will take place on Wednesday, May 19, from 2 to 4 p.m. in the parking lot next to Wolf Law (lot 470).
Attendees can walk up or drive through to receive up to 30 lbs of food in multiple boxes. A line following social distancing requirements will be in place for walk-up attendees. Staff will be present to direct vehicle traffic in the drive-through lane, where food will be loaded into your trunk.
The Mobile Food Pantry is free and open to CU Boulder students, faculty and staff and to members of Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for attendees
- CU Boulder students, faculty and staff must bring their Buff OneCard.
- You will receive multiple boxes of food including dairy, meat and fresh produce.
- Walk-up attendees will need to be able to carry 30 lbs of food in multiple boxes. Please bring bags or a way to carry items easily.
- Drive-through attendees will pull into the parking lot and be directed which way to go. You are required to stay in your vehicle and we will bring the boxes of food to you. Please have your trunk or rear cargo door open.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering. If you are not feeling well or have any symptom of illness, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food for you.
Volunteer at our Mobile Pantry Events
If you would like to volunteer to help out at the mobile food pantry, please sign up here.