Mobile Food Pantry Oct. 14, 21, 28 and Nov. 4
A mobile food pantry will take place on Wednesdays from 3 to 5 p.m. in the parking lot next to Wolf Law (lot 470).
Attendees can walk up or drive through to receive up to 30 lbs of food in multiple boxes. A line following social distancing requirements will be in place for walk-up attendees. Staff will be present to direct vehicle traffic in the drive-through lane, where food will be loaded into your trunk.
The Mobile Food Pantry is free and open to CU Boulder students, faculty and staff and to members of Boulder County. Food will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
For questions, please contact Hannah Wilks at email@example.com or call or text 970-381-6643.
Instructions for attendees
- You will be asked to fill out a brief intake form
- You will receive multiple boxes of food including dairy, meat and fresh produce.
- Walk-up attendees will need to be able to carry 30 lbs of produce in multiple boxes. Please bring bags or a way to cart away items easily.
- Drive-through attendees will pull into the parking lot and be directed which way to go. You are required to stay in your vehicle and we will bring the boxes of food to you. Please have your trunk or rear cargo door open.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering. If you are not feeling well or have any symptom of illness, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food for you.
Volunteer at our Mobile Pantry Events
If you would like to volunteer to help out at any of the mobile pantry food distributions, please sign up here.