The University of Colorado (UCSC) and Boulder Campus Staff Council’s invite you to join us for a Regent Forum on Friday, June 26th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The forum will be moderated by CU Staff Council member Heather Martin and the format will be as follows:
- Candidate Introductions by CU Master of Ceremonies
- Candidates will each make a 3 minute opening statement
- Candidates will be asked a series of questions (pre-screened by event organizers), which they will have 2 minutes each to respond
- Time permitting, the moderators will open the floor to questions provided by live attendees submitted via Zoom chat
- Cadidates will be given 2 minutes each for closing statements
The event is open to staff, students and faculty as well as the public, who will be admitted on a first come-first serve basis with a capacity of 3,000. No RSVP required, simply follow the link below at approximately 10:50 a.m. to access the town hall.
If you are unable to attend, a recording of the town hall will be shared on the CU Boulder Staff Council youtube page shortly after the conclusion of the event.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs, please contact Master of Ceremonies Alan W Slinkard, email@example.com.