- This includes all the deadlines for upcoming semesters.
- Paperwork must be submitted to the Graduate School by the deadlines for the indicated graduation.
- These deadlines apply regardless of attendance at the commencement ceremony.
- Note: if you do not meet the graduation deadline for your final exam, but can complete the exam before the first day of class for the upcoming semester, you will not be required to register for another semester. Your paperwork will be processed for the next scheduled commencement date and you must complete all the requirements by the deadline - except for registering for dissertation hours - for the next semester.
- Plan ahead carefully, as this means the exam must be done on or before the Friday before classes begin.
- International students in F-1 or J-1 status must consult with International Student and Scholar Services (located in the Center for the Community, room S355) in these cases. F-1 and J-1 regulations require enrollment in order to maintain valid F-1 or J-1 status. You must be advised by an ISSS advisor if you will not have future enrollment.
Please note the items marked with a (>). These are essential to fulfilling graduation requirements.