- Sunday, June 4 Students arrive. Move-In Day.
- Monday, June 5 First Day of Program. 10am Orientation in Reed Hall. 1pm Student/faculty meetings.
- Friday, June 9 5pm Physics REU BBQ, Duane lawn
Saturday, June 10 Ropes Course, Williams Village field
Tuesday, June 13 Project proposals due to faculty and SMART by 4pm
Saturday, June 24 Rafting in Buena Vista, CO
- July 25–27 Practice Talks for LANS
- July 28–30 2023 Leadership Alliance National Symposium
- Tuesday, August 8 Poster due to faculty and SMART by 4pm
- Thursday, August 10 Last Day of Program: 10-12pm Poster Session UMC 23, Final paper due to faculty and SMART by 4pm, 5-7pm Farewell Dinner Koenig Alumni
- Friday, August 11 Students Return Home
Friday Workshops in Genomics Teaching Place, Gold Biosciences 10AM-12PM
- June 9 Research Project Proposal
- June 16 Research Proposal workshop
- June 23 Applying to Grad School
- June 30 Science Communication
- July 7 TBD
- July 15 Writing the SMART Research Paper
- July 21 How to Create a Scientific Poster
- July 28 LANS
- Aug 4 TBD
Group meetings, Wednesdays at 6–7PM, Abrahams Lounge, C4C, 3rd floor
Note: Interns are required to attend all events to fulfill the requirements of SMART. Please attend all mandatory meetings and workshops, and be ON TIME.