Fall 2018 Schedule of Courses
Things to Note:
Students who entered the College of Arts and Sciences before the fall 2018 have the option of completing EITHER the Core Curriculum requirements OR the new General Education requirements. Students who enter the college in the fall of 2018 or thereafter, however, MUST complete the General Education requirements and CANNOT complete the Core Curriculum. Be sure to communicate to your advisor which set of requirements you choose so that your courses are tabulated appropriately.
- Honors RAP classes are seminar style with enrollments of 17 students.
- Most Honors RAP courses fulfill core requirements for the College of Arts and Sciences.
- First Year Honors RAP students take one Honors RAP course each semester, both fall and spring. Enrollment and housing in the Honors RAP/Smith Hall is dependent upon this.
- Honors RAP classes are available ONLY to students in the Honors RAP Smith Hall. These classes have section #s 888R-890R; notice the R.
- Honors RAP classes cannot be viewed in a Class Search in the registration system in MyCUinfo.
- Registration for one’s Honors RAP class is done through the Honors RAP office.
Spring 2018 Schedule of Courses