Spring 2019 Schedule of Courses
The survey has been closed. Please contact Carmen Jura to submit your class preferences. You are welcome to make an appointment, drop-in, call, or email.
Things to Note:
HRAP aims to provide the best customer service possible to help you get the class you most desire. Courses were assigned based on the class survey's date/time stamp in a first-come-first-serve process.
There are several classes which appear full at this time based on the surveys. The fully enrolled classes are labeled "FULL" on the Course Schedule page. Please keep in mind for various reasons enrollments change somewhat as time passes before the Spring semester begins.
- If you do not like your class assignment, please communicate your situation anytime. Adjustments will be made if possible. Please keep in mind that there will be a waitlist process in January.
The January waitlist process begins January 11, 2019. Just communicate a single class request to HRAP on January 11th or beyond. Call, email, or stop by! That is when we will form waitlists and see how best to make adjustments in existing class assignments.
- If you do not see your class assignment in the system and you submitted a class survey, then you probably have a HOLD on your account. Please email HRAP as soon as it is resolved. Your survey's "place in line" is being held until January 11th.
Students who enter the college in the fall of 2018 or thereafter, however, MUST complete the General Education requirements and CANNOT complete the Core Curriculum.
Students who entered the College of Arts and Sciences before the fall 2018 have the option of completing EITHER the Core Curriculum requirements OR the new General Education requirements.
Be sure to communicate to your advisor which set of requirements you choose so that your courses are tabulated appropriately.
- Honors RAP classes are seminar style with enrollments of 17 students.
- Most Honors RAP courses fulfill core requirements for the College of Arts and Sciences.
- First Year Honors RAP students take one Honors RAP course each semester, both fall and spring. Enrollment and housing in the Honors RAP/Smith Hall is dependent upon this.
- Honors RAP classes are available ONLY to students in the Honors RAP Smith Hall. These classes have section #s 888R-890R; notice the R.
- Honors RAP classes cannot be viewed in a Class Search in the registration system in MyCUinfo.
- Registration for one’s Honors RAP class is done through the Honors RAP office.
Fall 2018 Schedule of Courses