Peer Wellness Coaching (PWC) is a free service available to CU Boulder students. Peer wellness coaches are available for one-on-one meetings to help students set and achieve their wellness goals.
PWC can be a great option for students looking to optimize their personal health and wellness, or make meaningful changes in their lives.
As part of the PWC program, coaches are here to help you:
- Focus on your strengths and values
- Work towards personal goals that are meaningful to you
- Identify resources that can help you get to where you want to go
- Build on the positive things in your life
- Take steps towards becoming the person you want to be
If you’re interested in connecting with a peer wellness coach, there are several options for you to get started: