The Wellness Suite is a place to rest and reset during your busy days. Whether you need a nap, want to pick up some health and wellness supplies, or if you just want to find a quiet place to study, the Wellness Suite provides a relaxing environment for all CU Boulder students.
Ready to take a nap? Nap pods can be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here's how they work:
- Store your stuff in the pod.
- Sit down and use the control panel to start your nap.
- Adjust the incline and volume of music.
- The timer is automatically set for 20 minutes.
- Ready, set, nap!
- Sanitize the pod after use. Wipes are provided at each location.
Looking for a relaxing environment take a break and refresh. The lounge area is the perfect place!
- Two comfortable couches
- Quiet space to study
- Great place to de-stress, relax or chat with a friend
Health and Wellness Supplies
Stop by and put together a self-care kit. Supplies include:
- Cold care supplies
- Sleep resources
- Sun safe resources
- And more!
Hours and Location
The Wellness Suite is located on the 3rd Floor of Wardenburg.
The Wellness Suite is currently closed due to COVID-19.
The Wellness Suite was created as part of a generous gift from the Figueroa Family to promote and encourage the health and wellness of all CU students.