Campus Care is a supplement for students who already have their own health insurance but want basic coverage on campus.
This plan provides primary care coverage for basic medical services at Wardenburg Health Center and Health and Wellness Services in the Village Center at Williams Village.
Coverage is $175 per semester with no additional fees for covered services.
With basic coverage on campus and at Williams Village there’s no need to search for a primary care provider in the community.
Students only need to bring their student ID to check in for their appointment.
- Primary care for illnesses and injuries
- Preventive care including an annual physical
- Sexual health visits and infection testing
- Lab and X-ray services ordered and managed by a Wardenburg provider
- MMR titer and Tuberculosis screening
- Initial travel health clinic visit (not including vaccinations)
Dates and Costs of Coverage
The following services are not covered by Campus Care:
- Allergy shots and vaccinations
- Counseling and psychiatry
- Nutrition counseling
- Physical Therapy and Integrative Care