Alfonso G. Bastias, Ph.D.
Construction Engineering and Management
Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
College of Engineering & Applied Science
ECCE160 - Engineering Center
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder, 2006
- M.Sc. Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management Department.
School of Engineering at the Catholic University of Chile, 1998
- Bachelor of Engineering Management with Major in Electrical Engineering.
School of Engineering Management at Catholic University of Chile. December, 1997
Software Development, Decision Support Systems, Risk Management, Project Management, Project Control, Lean Construction, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Knowledge Management, Learning Organizations, Team Building, Education, and Leadership.
Teaching (at CU)
- AREN 4317 Architectural Engineering Design
- CVEN 3256 Construction Methods and Equipment
- CVEN 3246 Introduction to Construction