Bus passes began being suspended on June 14 with the majority of them being suspended by June 18. This suspension applies to students that were enrolled in Spring 18, but aren't enrolled for the Summer 18 semester. If you would like to keep your pass active over the Summer and are returning for the Fall, you can visit the Buff OneCard office in C4C and purchase an "optional bus pass" for $85 (same fee as every other semester and what summer students are paying) or by following these steps:
Here are the steps to extend your summer bus pass remotely:
- The cost to extend the pass is $85.
- Please log in to your account at www.Colorado.edu/buffonecard and deposit this $85 to your Campus Cash account.
- Once the deposit in complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org back with the number on the bottom of your bus pass, highlighted below.
- We will charge your Campus Cash account the $85 fee and your pass will be extended.
- If completed after May 31st, you will likely experience up to a 72 hour break in service.
For those that purchased an "optional bus pass" between May 29 (the day CU sent the suspension list to RTD) and June 18 (the day RTD suspended most cards) you may experience a brief period where your card is suspended. This is due to limitations on the card management software that prevents CU from removing a suspension on a card that was on the initial suspension list prior to it actually being suspended.
If you are not enrolled in summer classes, and choose not to purchase the optional summer pass, fall bus passes will re-activate for returning students August 1.