Bike Station Hours
The bike stations will reopen 1/14. We can still fix your bike and answer bike maintenance questions during this time. Email email@example.com. For bike repair service, use the Bike Repair Request Form.
*Hours may vary depending on weather and student staff availability. Student employees must isolate after close contact with a COVID positive person so staffing is difficult this semester. All bike station staff are completing the Daily Health Questionaire and a weekly COVID test.
*UMC and Folsom Bike Stations will be closed on days the AIQ (Air Quality Index) reaches >150
Our bike station mechanics are here to assist you maintain and repair your bike. The bike stations offers numerous ways to help keep our campus cyclists in the saddle and enjoying the campus and Boulder's great environment. We value the bicycle as an effective means of commuting and recreation, improving its users' health, mobility and economic vitality.
Due to COVID-19 and safety concerns:
- Only bike mechanics will be allowed in the immediate areas where bike repair is taking place.
- Students will line up 6 feet apart while in line for bike repair services.
- All students and staff must wear face coverings.
- To prevent excessive crowding at the stations, we will be performing maintanance that takes 15 minutes or less at the Bike Stations.
We are also taking a limited number of dropoffs through our Bike Repair Request Form. These repairs are not limited to 15 minutes or less.
Bike Station Services
- Bicycle Registration
- Semester Bicycle Rental
- Bicycle Maintenance Assistance
- Bicycle Maintenance Clinics
- Lock Cut Service
- Bike Program Team