Are you leaving Boulder for the summer but can't take your bike? The CU Bike Program will store it in a secure covered location for the entire summer, only for $20! Stored bikes will be available for pick-up during the first week of Fall 2022 classes. Bikes left locked to outdoor racks are often stolen and abandoned bikes are subject to impound, so take advantage of the summer storage option.
- 2023 Date and time: May 2nd to May 5th, 9am to 4pm
- Locations: Williams Village Bus Stop & UMC Bike Station
- Cost: $20 storage (credit/debit card payment only). No reservations/appointments, bikes accepted on first come first served basis
- 2023 Pickup Period: TBD (Usually all week, the first week of classes)
- Bikes must be picked up during the pick-up period! Bikes left longer than the pick up period will be recycled!
If you wish to keep your bike for all of finals week, please email us at email@example.com so we can discuss later drop off options. Donations of unwanted bikes will also be accepted! Do not leave your abandoned bike, as it creates waste and encourages theft. Instead, donate your bike to help fellow CU students in need of transportation or one of our non-profit partners.