Buff Bike Rental Information
There are over 50 Buff Bikes available for students and employees to rent. The bikes are single speed bikes perfect for riding around campus, riding to lunch or attending an off-campus work meeting. Buff Bikes are available for rent during regular bike station hours.
Rules of Rental:
- Rental is available to faculty, staff and students with a valid university ID (users must also know university ID number–not on card)
- Rental is for one 48-hour checkout period
- Rental is free of charge
- Renewals are allowed, provided availability of a different bicycle
- Bicycle must be returned in the same condition as checkout, with lock, key (not optional) and helmet (optional)
- User indemnifies the university and agrees to replacement costs in the case of loss
- User agrees to use bicycle responsibly, according to all applicable laws
- User agrees to park the bicycle at approved parking sites only (explicitly not including ADA access handrails or ramps)
Students must show valid Buff OneCard with RTD bus pass. Faculty and staff must show valid Buff OneCard. Guest, temporary or other university ID cards require prior approval for eligibility. Contact email@example.com for more information. Rentals late after 7 days are reported to the CU Police and are subject to collection.
Feel free to contact the bicycle program for questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-735-BIKE