Free bike registration is available to students and staff. While the bike stations are closed due to COVID-19, we will mail you a registration sticker after you complete the Bike Registration Form. The bike stations are closed, but we can help fix your bike! See more details on the repair request form.
What are the benefits of bike registration?
Registering your bicycle provides proof that the bike belongs to you. In the event of theft or impound, a registered bike is more likely to be returned to the owner. Additionally, secondary markets like pawn shops cannot legally sell a bicycle that has been registered without first making a good faith effort to return the recovered bike to its registered owner. This makes a registered bike less likely to be stolen.
- Free access to the campus Bicycle Stations
- Free Bicycle Maintenance Assistance
- Free 2-Day Buff Bike Rentals
- Access to Semester Bike Rentals
- Free Bicycle Lock Swap Program
- $20 Lock Cut which includes new U-Lock
- Assistance finding your Missing Bike
- Joining the ever growing CU Boulder cycling community!