Where to Recycle on Campus
- All buildings on campus will have waste stations similar to the photo above. Posters can help you decide what materials go in which bin.
- Please use the correct bins and separate materials accordingly.
- For reference on acceptable materials for recycling, visit the materials page for more information.
- Recycling on campus is a dual stream recycling collection process. Read more about dual stream recycling below.
- As you walk around campus, look for the black bins like the ones in the photo above.
- The black bins will be labeled for designated materials such as: Landfill, Glass, Plastic and Aluminum and Paper.
- There are brown polycarts for recycling and dumpsters for cardboard located outside of campus housing and buildings.