Save the date for the 2019 Front Range Eco-Social Solutions Conference February 8-9th, 2019 at the University of Colorado Boulder. We are proud to present this event free of charge and open to the public.
Front Range Eco-Social Solutions Presentation Application Process
Submissions are due November 2nd, 2018
Applications will be evaluated by the programming committee with the following criteria in mind: overall quality and focus, organization of ideas, originality, applicability of topic, potential for interaction.
The programming committee reserves the right to reject or suggest variations on the proposal.
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Please provide targeted learning outcomes participants can expect to take away from the session.
- Sessions and workshops should be solutions-oriented and relevant to Front Range audiences.
- Presenters attending the conference will be eligible to receive complementary registration for main events. All related expenses for travel and lodging will be at the presenter’s expense. Some additional event options (meals, children’s activities, films) are not included.
- Most sessions and workshops are 1 to 1.5 hours duration.
Questions about the application process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org