What To Know for Your Visit
There is no fee for admission to the museum. We’re free for all visitors and encourage you to bring a friend.
Donations are welcome.
Tuesdays - Saturdays
10am - 4pm
We encourage photography (for personal use) and welcome social media postings about your visit. We want to know how you see us, so please tag us with #cuartmuseum. Share your photos with us on Facebook and Instagram.
We love to see students drawing, writing and learning in our galleries; however, please check with the front desk regarding what materials are acceptable. We ask you to store backpacks, umbrellas and large purses in our free lockers, and that you use pencils rather than pens.
Food and beverages may be enjoyed in our lobby, but not in our galleries.
For Tours and Groups of 10 or More
Please schedule your tour at least two weeks in advance by contacting Felicia Bartley.
From U.S. 36 westbound:
- Take the Baseline Road exit. Turn left (west) on Baseline.
- Turn right (north) on Broadway.
- Turn right (east) on 18th Street.
- Park in Euclid Parking Garage.
- Walk less than one block north to the CU Art Museum, located in the Visual Arts Complex.
- There is a large plaza in front of the south-facing museum entrance.
- The museum building is to your right and has a large glass entrance lobby.
Euclid garage parking lot is located at the corner of Euclid and 18th Street. See up-to-date information about parking rates and short term parking options here: http://www.colorado.edu/pts/short-term-parking
Taking the Bus?
We’re easily accessible from the 18th and Euclid stop on campus bus routes, and from the Regent and Euclid stops at Broadway on local, regional and express bus routes.
Traveling by Bike?
We’re located east of the UMC and have many bike racks out front.