Updated photo of Koenig

Then and Now: Koenig Alumni Center

Once upon a time, the Koenig Alumni Center was the President's House.

Campus buildings illustration

Infographic: Campus Buildings

June 1, 2018

In the last 20 years, CU Boulder has developed 29 buildings and additions totaling nearly 4 million square feet.

Woodbury

Then and Now: Woodbury Arts and Sciences Building

Woodbury served as a temporary hospital during the 1918 influenza epidemic before being converted to the business school in the 1920s.

Folsom  Field

Then and Now: Folsom Field

The stadium, originally called Colorado Stadium, was renamed Folsom Field after legendary CU football coach and law professor Frederick Folsom in 1944.

Temporary Building No. 1

Then and Now: Temporary Building No. 1

Once Upon a Time: Temporary Building No. 1 was originally designed as a teaching hospital for CU’s medical school and also served as an infirmary. During the 1918 Influenza epidemic, hospital staff provided care to the campus community and citizens of Boulder County.

Old Main

Then and Now: Old Main

When it opened, Old Main included living quarters for the president and his family, plus classrooms, a library, laboratories and rooms for the building custodian and his family.

Pages