Published: Feb. 1, 2020

akirah bradley with a cellphone facebook profile At CU Boulder, if it’s student-related, Akirah Bradley, interim vice chancellor of student affairs, likely knows about it. Campus services — including the University Memorial Center and residence life — and large operational departments like housing and dining benefit from her direction. And when there’s a crisis, Akirah’s there. 

How soon after waking up do you look at your phone? My phone is my morning alarm at 6:15, and I’m looking at my phone pretty instantly before getting out of the bed. 

App you wish you had the inner strength to delete? Oh my, Amazon! I spend so much on random stuff because they have everything, and it can be delivered in two days with Prime. So it’s great, but I could save money if that app wasn’t on my phone. 

Location of last selfie? At the Grand Canyon — my wife and I went there for a week in mid-October as a late honeymoon getaway. It was my first time going, and I like selfies. I even have a selfie stick, so we took plenty of selfies and ‘usies’ (not a real word, but I like it). 

Does anyone else have your passcode? My immediate family. 

Last person you called? My wife. 

Duration of longest call last week? 1 hour and 35 minutes. 

First thing you’d do if you lost your phone for a day: Use someone else’s phone to locate mine using the Find My Phone app. 

Most-used apps 

Podcast 

podcast app icon

Yelp 

yelp icon

Facebook 

facebook icon

Most-used emoji

laugh cry emoji

Photo courtesy Akirah Bradley