Express appointments are a free service for CU Boulder undergraduate students to check in and consult with a CMCI peer career advisor about their career planning. You can usually make a same-day appointment.
They are especially helpful for undergraduate students who:
- Want to find the right services for the career questions they have.
- Have questions about using online career technology tools.
- Need assistance with the first or next step with their job/internship plans.
- Have questions about how to gain professional experience.
- Have questions about salary negotiations or accepting an offer.