We are excited to announce the newest release of RiverWare and RiverSMART, version 9.0.
Highlights of this new release include:
- Bundling of RiverSMART in the RiverWare installation; RiverSMART is automatically installed with RiverWare!
- In RiverWare, a brand-new Web Map View shows objects on a dynamic map.
- A new Quick Start dialog assists in loading models and other files when opening RiverWare.
- A dockable Run Control Panel helps start/stop/pause runs from the workspace.
- Improved RPL Copy/Paste across sessions.
- A new tool to export and import slots.
- A new DIT Database DMI Dataset.
- Overall improvements to fonts, especially for Windows 11.
- Updates to many external libraries and the inclusion of OpenSSL in the installation.
- Many bug and issue fixes.
Please see the Release Notes for more information on changes in 9.0. An example of the new Web Map View in RiverWare, zoomed in on a model of the Klamath Falls basin.