CADSWES is pleased to announce the newest RiverWare release, version 8.2, is now available.
Highlights of this new RiverWare release include:
- A new web service DMI dataset that imports data from HDB, USGS, or CWMS web services.
- Improved time range filtering, navigation, and scrolling within the model comparison tool.
- Enhanced plotting axis specification and zooming.
- Changes to the output canvas to improve flow line thresholds specification.
- Improved display of priority on RPL dialogs and the SCT.
- Many new and improved script actions.
- Enhanced script usability including duplicating a script, copy and paste of script actions, executing select script actions and new action descriptions.
- A new filtering tool on the workspace object list.
Please see the Release Notes for more information.