CADSWES and CEAE collaborators contributed several presentations to the 10th iEMSs Conference, September 14–18, 2020, in Brussels, Belgium. The conference is sponsored by the International Environmental Modelling and Software Society. Following are the presenters and their presentations (and authors).
- Mitch Clement: “Complex Hydro-policy Modeling with RiverWare for Collaborative Multi-objective River System and Hydropower Planning and Operations” (Clement, Zagona)
- Nathan Bonham: “Evaluation of Scenario Discovery Methods for Multi-Reservoir System Planning” (Bonham, Kasprzyk, Zagona)
- Joe Kasprzyk:
- “Improving Interpretability of Multi-Objective Tradeoff Sets for Environmental Systems” (Kasprzyk, Smith, Raseman, Jacobson, Balaji)
- “Multiobjective Optimization to Support Long-term Water Treatment Planning” (Kasprzyk, Raseman)
- “Using Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithms and RiverWare for Generating Robust Lake Mead Operating Policies” (Kasprzyk, Elliot, Zagona, Smith, Prairie, Jerla, Butler)