CADSWES just announced the new RiverWare version 8.1.
The highlights of this release include:
- Undo and redo of slot data edits
- Improved model and RPL set comparison, including a copy properties tool for merging
- Ability to continue MRM runs after individual runs stop, and ability to save a model after the individual run
- Enhancements to RiverWISE to support using periodic slots and datetime unit slots, editing scalar values using buttons and exporting results to Excel
- Automatic execution of a group of scripts when the model loads
- Display of multiple Slot Viewers, one per timestep size
- New tools to improve windowing, including many Show Workspace buttons and new RPL Viewer and Slot Viewer buttons on the workspace
- Improved SCT documentation
Important note: We have changed the convergence criteria on groundwater elevation and aquifer head slots. Groundwater and aquifer results may differ in RiverWare version 8.1. The elevation/head should now track directly with the storage slot; any change in storage results in a change in elevation/head.
Please see the Release Notes for more information.
For more information about RiverWare, check out our Creative Works page, or email us .