Highlights of this new release include:
- A new DMI connection to Excel where Excel doesn't open in the background. This new behavior is the default, but the old connection is still available.
- A new browser based Documentation system.
- In the Model Comparison Tool, Links and DMI configurations are now compared.
- New RPL RoundToFactor predefined function.
- Addition of a script action to Open File.
- Modification to the Set Slot Value script actions to set the slot to the result of a RPL function.
- New Alt Units button on slots and SCTs to toggle between flows and volumes.
- Modifications to the workspace including a new compact mode, improvements to the toolbar, and an operation to Send Workspace to Back of other dialogs.
- Improvements to the TableLookup RPL predefined function.
Please see the Release Notes for more information.