Area of Emphasis "Stamp" Toolkits
Based on a core group of campuswide initiatives, we are beginning to offer branded "stamp" toolkits for major campus areas of emphasis.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (led by the Research and Innovation Office)
- Making Excellence Inclusive (led by the Office of Diversity, Equity and Community Engagement)
- Health and Wellness (led by the Divison of Student Affairs)—coming soon
- Outreach and Engagement (led by the Office for Outreach and Engagement)—coming soon
- Sustainability (led by Office of Infrastructure and Sustainability and RIO)—coming soon
Note: Full communicator toolkits for each area of emphasis—including visuals, a calendar of annual campus programs and guidelines for how to participate—are in development and should be available for fall 2018.
Request a toolkit